MOULIN COVID GUIDELINES – PLEASE NOTE, THESE GUIDELINES ARE REGULARLY UPDATED SO PLEASE CHECK IN THE WEEK BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL FOR ANY CHANGES
After an intense and uncertain year, the Moulin is looking forward to opening its doors to you once again.
This season we have to adapt our welcome to comply with current government health and safety guidelines, and to best protect you and others from the Covid-19 pandemic.
To best maintain physical distancing, everybody will have single occupancy rooms or tents this year, except for partners or friends who decide in advance to book and share a double room or tent only if available.
Current government guidelines require that all those coming to the Moulin are double vaccinated and can provide a certificate / OR have a current negative PCR or Anti-Gen test. (Self tests are not sufficient).
If you believe you have been in contact with a person affected by the Covid-19 in the past week, you should not come to the Moulin.
The safest way for us to take care of each other is to take maximum precautions during the week preceding your participation.
Upon arrival please avoid physical contact and respect the meter of physical distancing (sides, front and back).
As many activities as possible will be held outside. Meals will be served and eaten in the park area and under our new 60m2 awning or, during bad weather, in the rooms.
For hygienic purposes you will need to bring the following personal items:
- Your own tea cup and water bottle (in the meditation halls, please use only sealed containers)
- A hand towel -there will be no common towels in any bathrooms. A bath towel and bed linen will be provided
- Hand sanitizer (we will provide sanitizer gel in common spaces but please also bring some of your own)
- Enough face masks for your stay to wear indoors
- A bag to carry all of the above with you during your stay
These measures are to best support and protect you and everyone around you during your stay, and must be respected by all.
It is compulsory to wear a mask at all indoor shared spaces. During the outdoor serving of meals, it will be compulsory to disinfect your hands with the gel provided and to wear a mask.
We also advise you to take the recommended precautions whilst travelling to Le Moulin, i.e. social distancing, hygiene precautions, wearing a mask, etc.
In the event of a COVID-19 contamination:
- Firstly, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should people attend the event if they have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, restricted breathing, fever / high temperature, loss of taste and smell, loss of energy…)
- If a person arrives and is symptomatic they will be refused entry to the moulin.
- If a person develops symptoms whilst at Le Moulin, they will be isolated and tested. If they are symptomatic, but not in a critical state, they will need to make arrangements to go home in the safest way possible. If in a critical state, the SAMU (EMS) will be contacted.
We take best care of ourselves and each other through mutual cooperation, with careful and caring awareness and with respect for each and everyone of us. We look forward to welcoming you to Le Moulin, navigating these new situations and living and practicing together.