After a few intense and uncertain months, the Moulin is looking forward to opening its doors to you once again.
This season we have to adapt our welcome to best protect you from the coronavirus pandemic, and have been reworking the functioning of the Moulin, installing necessary sanitary equipment recommended by the government for the safety of all.
Physical distancing is a key factor, and so everybody will have single occupancy rooms or tents this year, except for partners or friends who decide in advance to book and share a double room or tent (if available).
Upon arrival we ask that you avoid physical contact and each person must respect the metre of physical distancing (sides, ahead, behind).
As many activities as possible will be held outside, as studies have shown a greatly reduced risk of contamination in outdoor space. Therefore meals will be eaten mostly outside on the balcony area, in the park area and under our new 60m2 awning or during bad weather in rooms.
For hygiene purposes you will need to bring the following personal items:
- Your own tea cup, (only sealed water bottles will be allowed in the meditation halls. You can bring your own water bottle or purchase one from the Moulin)
- A hand towel (there will be no common towels in any bathrooms. You will be provided with a bath towel and bed linen is also provided)
- Although hand sanitiser will be available in certain locations, please also bring your own
- Enough face masks for your stay to wear indoors and outdoors
- Please bring a bag to carry the above with you during your stay
These measures are vital to best support and protect you and those around you during your stay and must be respected by all.
It is compulsory to wear a mask indoors, be it in the dining hall, the main hallway, the meditation hall and all shared spaces.
A little reminder that during the serving of meals / buffets, which will be held outside (under the canopy), it will be compulsory to disinfect your hands with the gel provided and to wear a mask.
We also advise you to take the recommended precautions whilst travelling to Le Moulin, i.e social distancing, hygiene precautions, wearing masks etc.
In the event of a COVID-19 contamination:
- Firstly, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, people should attend the event if they have any symptoms evocative of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, trouble breathing, speaking, swallowing, high or low temperature, loss of taste and smell, loss of energy…)
- If a person arrives and is symptomatic they will be refused entry to the moulin.
- If a person develops symptoms whilst at le moulin, they will be isolated and a doctor will be contacted. If they are symptomatic, but not in a critical state, they will need to make arrangements to go home in the safest way possible way. If in a critical state the SAMU (EMS) will be contacted.
We take best care of ourselves and each other through mutual cooperation, with careful and caring awareness and with respect for each and everyone of us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the moulin, navigating these new situations and living and practicing together.