COVID GUIDELINES AT LE MOULIN
PLEASE NOTE, THESE GUIDELINES ARE REGULARLY UPDATED SO PLEASE CHECK IN THE WEEK BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL FOR ANY CHANGES
Arrival Guidelines at the Moulin
We ask that all those arriving at the Moulin take a self-test the day of their arrival. You may prefer to do this before leaving home.
We also ask that each participant bring a self test to perform mid-stay.
If you believe you have been in contact with a person affected by the Covid-19 in the past week, you should not come to the Moulin.
The safest way for us to take care of each other is to take maximum precautions during the week preceding your participation.
AT LE MOULIN
Upon arrival please avoid physical contact and respect the metre of physical distancing (sides, front and back).
To best maintain physical distancing, maximum numbers will be limited this year.
Masks are to be worn at all times in the kitchen and when helping yourself to food at meal times.
In the meditation hall the wearing of masks is at the discretion of the teacher.
Anyone presenting COVID-like symptoms (including allergies) is to wear a mask at all times;
We strongly encourage those who wish continue to wear a mask, to do so whilst at Le Moulin.
As many activities as possible will be held outside. Meals will be served and eaten in the park area and under our new 60m2 awning or, during bad weather, in the rooms.
We also advise you to take the recommended precautions whilst travelling to Le Moulin, i.e. social distancing, hygiene precautions, wearing a mask, etc.
WHAT TO BRING
For hygienic purposes you will need to bring the following personal items:
- Your own tea cup and water bottle (in the meditation halls, please use only sealed containers)
- A self-test to perform midweek, and one to perform on the day of arrival if you have not already tested before leaving home
- Sufficient masks to wear in the kitchen and for serving at meal times
IN THE EVENT OF A COVID CONTAMINATION
• Firstly, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should people attend the event if they have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, restricted breathing, fever / high temperature, loss of taste and smell, loss of energy…)
• If a person arrives and is symptomatic they will be refused entry to Le Moulin.
• If a person develops symptoms whilst at Le Moulin, they will be isolated and tested. If they are symptomatic, but not in a critical state, they will need to make arrangements to go home in the safest way possible. If in a critical state, the SAMU (EMS) will be contacted. If they are symptomatic, but not in a critical state, they will need to make arrangements to go home in the safest way possible. If in a critical state, the SAMU (EMS) will be contacted.
We take best care of ourselves and each other through mutual cooperation, with careful and caring awareness and with respect for each and everyone of us. We look forward to welcoming you to Le Moulin, navigating these new situations and living and practicing together.